I have read many forums and tried everything but nothing works. so after all my research, I am here with the final solution on how to root Lenovo k3 note.
Follow the below steps to root Lenovo k3 note.
- Download the zip file
- extract it and put in the same folder.
- now connect your phone to laptop – make sure developer option and USB debugging option are enabled.
Go to “About phone” and click on 7 times on build number to turn on developer mode.
- Download SuperSu zip by this link .
- Download CWM Recovery by this link.
- copy SuperSu zip file to the root of device’s internal storage.
- Extract CWM Recovery package on your laptop.
- connect your mobile to your laptop using USB.
- Goto Extracted CWM Recovery package and run py_cmd.exe
- Now run the following commands in the CMD.
adb reboot bootloader
This command will boot Lenovo k3 in fastboot mode.
This command shows the list of devices connected to PC in Bootloader Mode. It is used to ensure that your device is successfully connected to PC.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
This command will reboot your device into normal mode.
Once the device boots up successfully. Boot it into Recovery Mode using the below command:
fastboot reboot recovery
- press “Volume UP+Down+Power Button” combination to go to phone recovery mode.
- from the CWM recovery. Select the install option and then browse and select the SuperSU file (UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip).
- Once the flashing process is completed, go back to recovery main menu and reboot system.
Congratulation your phone is rooted now.
you can now download any root checker application from play store and check whether you have successfully rooted your phone or not.